Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Period 2 first semester Final

1. Number 9 is my favorite because it just looks cool.

2. Photo number 9 is the best in my opinion. It has a cool way of lighting the picture. The off center subject is good and helps with rule of thirds. Same goes for the tree.

3. My bet work might be my pictures i took for fun. They all turned out very nicely. My favorite is the AMC AMX or the pillars to the building.

4. My three rules of composition are cropping, rule of thirds, and background.

5.
This shows rule of thirds and background.

6. Your first rule is "get closer".

7. Benefits of working in a group are that you can help each other, get info, get photos, get tips, and get feedback on your photos.

8. Difficulties of working in a group are everyone has to work together, one person can screw up a whole thing, some one might not like someone in the group, that's about all the difficulties I can think of.

9.This is my favorite work from another student.

10. I replicated some of Paul Strand's work.He contributed to photography and silent film by taking good pictures. 

11.Dorothea Lange's most popular photo was "Migrant Mother", it was taken in March of 1936.

12. January 4, 1883.

13. January 8, 1935.

14. American International Pictures.April, 1954

No comments:

Post a Comment